Delegates who register for IOSH 2017 before midnight on Monday 14 August will receive £150 off a two-day pass or £75 off a one-day pass.
High-level, inspirational speakers, such as Stephen Martin, Director General of the Institute of Directors and legendary Paralympian Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson, mean that the conference will provide a great return
on investment and have a long-lasting impact.
Delegates will be able to go back to their workplaces with new ideas and solutions they can implement immediately.
There are many reasons why people should attend. Here are five favourites:
• Get inspired and become more receptive to alternative approaches, fresh perspectives, new thinking and innovative ideas.
• Make new contacts and connections and, with up to 800 delegates attending, build enduring, mutually beneficial relationships with others.
• Keep up to date with current safety and health news and trends through the 18 hours of CPD on offer, enabling you and your workplace to stay ahead of the curve.
• Enhance your CPD by engaging in thought-provoking sessions and learn something new from over 55 experts, speakers and influencers from across the world.
• Meet with over 55 suppliers at our dedicated exhibition: invaluable if you want to make informed spending recommendations or decisions.
As well as Stephen Martin and Baroness Grey-Thompson, Geoff McDonald, Executive Director of Open Minds Health, will deliver a keynote talk. Television broadcaster Cathy Newman will chair the event.
This is the first year that IOSH has organised every aspect of its annual conference. The event is being held on 20-21 November at the International Convention Centre (ICC), Birmingham.
This year, IOSH has also introduced a range of new ticket deals including special rates for full-time students and apprentices. To make an online booking, click here. For general conference enquiries email [email protected], or call +44 (0)116 257 3129.