Benenden Health is a not for profit organisation that’s been helping employers look after the health and wellbeing of their employees for over 110 years, offering businesses an affordable alternative to private healthcare, as well as health assessments and health cash plans.
How could Benenden Health benefit your business?
- Speedy access to private diagnosis and treatment – when there's a 3 week wait on the NHS for diagnosis or 5 weeks wait for treatment, your employees could be diagnosed and treated quicker in a private facility, meaning they may be able to get back to work sooner
- 24/7 support from GPs – employees take less time out of the working day to attend GP appointments
- 24/7 psychological support – whether your employees are suffering from anxiety, depression or bereavement, they can speak to an experienced therapist at any time, day or night
- Inclusive – your employees are guaranteed to be accepted as long as they’re over the age of 16 and normally live in the UK. No need for medical assessments and they don’t take previous medical history into account
- Low cost – at only £10.25 per employee, Benenden Health is an affordable way to look after your employee’s wellbeing
Some limits and exclusions apply so visit the website to find out more about the services they provide.
They can work closely with any business to develop an affordable health and wellbeing package to suit your business needs, which could help to increase productivity, enhance employee attraction, retention and to tackle absenteeism.
Find out more about Benenden Healthcare for Business
† According to 2016 research conducted by Mintel, based on ABI data and industry interviews.