Joining the existing range of PRO.TECT silicone-free gloves are the PRO.TECT Green HD and HD+ and the PRO.TECT Black HD and HD+, the HD+ being an extended cuff (300mm) version.
Designed for a wide range of industrial environments requiring protection against chemicals such as the automotive manufacturing, maintenance and repair, engineering, maintenance, pharmaceutical and laboratory work, the new disposable gloves provide a range of wearer benefits including:
- Chemical resistance: against paints, oils, grease, brake fluids, thinners and Diesel, the PRO.TECT HD and HD+ have been independently tested for chemical permeation by SATRA and certified to EN 374
- Ultra-heavy-duty construction: makes the gloves tough, durable and long lasting
- Textured palm and fingers: provide improved grip, particularly when working in wet or oily conditions
- Silicone-free formulation: no finger marks on metal or glass surfaces
- Ambidextrous fit: you don’t have to split a pair to replace a damaged glove
- High wearer comfort: nitrile formulation conforms to the hand for close, natural fit allowing for greater flexibility and dexterity
- Beaded cuff: provides extra strength when putting the gloves on and prevents liquid roll back
- Meets AQL 1.5: medical standard for pinholes
Designed to be stronger and as a result offer even greater durability and lifespan compared to traditional gloves in the market, the new PRO.TECT HD and HD+ models join the existing PRO.TECT Orange HD, PRO.TECT Blue and PRO.TECT Black in addition to PRO.TECT Latex HD.
Available in a range of sizes from X-small to X-large, the new models are also available in two different lengths – 240mm or the longer, 300mm versions (HD+).
Donald Gillespie, marketing director, Uniglvoes, said: “The new Green and Black HD and HD+ gloves are a great addition to our increasingly popular PRO.TECT range. The added durability and chemical resistance not only enhance protection for workers but provides excellent cost-in-use benefits compared to traditional non-nitrile single use gloves on the market which tear easily.”
As part of the launch of the enhanced PRO.TECT range, Unigloves is offering free HD and HD+ samples to enable companies to experience firsthand the benefits offered.