Specifically the Pulsar Nova allows you to easily assess and manage noise risks by helping you identify noise hazards, calculate workers personal exposure to noise, make sure the legal noise limits are not exceeded and prescribe the correct levels of hearing protection.
Any Safety Officer looking for a simple to use occupational sound level meter will find everything they need with this meter which captures and displays noise measurements in just three easy steps, simply: switch on, calibrate and measure!
Special Trade-In Offer – Save up to 30% on a new Nova
For a limited time only Pulsar Instruments is offering up to a 30% saving on a new Pulsar Nova when you trade in your old sound level meter with them. You can trade in any brand, make or model of any age of condition. Terms and Conditions apply*
Key features of the Pulsar Nova
- Meets international standards including IEC 61672
- Integrating averaging sound level meter
- Takes simultaneous measurements of all key noise parameters
- Gives LAeq, CPeak, LCeq and C-A for hearing protection calculations
- Measures 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) & 143dB(C) range
- Operates by a simple keypad
- Shows data clearly on a high definition OLED screen
- Has a 30 hour battery life and large memory
- Offers upgrade options of data logging and octave band filters.
The Nova, is available as a complete noise measurement kit with acoustic calibrator, windshield, protective case and 7-year warranty. You can upgrade your meter too to make it data logging or by adding octave band filters for hearing PPE prescription.
*Full Terms and Conditions of the offer are available online or by contacting Pulsar Instruments directly.