We simplify chemical safety for you by sourcing updated Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and providing the necessary tools to complete Chemical Risk Assessments, both mandatory requirements of the COSHH chemical regulations. Unlike other systems our COSHH risk assessments builder creates customisable, relevant and useable assessments that protect workers.
What does Chemdoc do?
- Source safety data sheets for all your chemicals and keep them updated.
- Make SDS available to all your staff online in one central location.
- Identify the chemicals that are hazardous and therefore require chemical risk assessments under COSHH.
- Provide you with the tools to complete relevant chemical risk assessments.
- Print reports on the types of hazardous chemicals used onsite i.e. flammable, carcinogens.
- Print hazard labels for your chemical products
- Save Time/ Cost - Using [Chemdoc Ireland] reduces the cost to your company by more than 50% compared to manual safety data sheet management systems.
- Regulations - Implement a system proven to achieve COSHH compliance and meet all chemical regulatory requirements.
- Protect Employees - Your people are your greatest asset. Provide them with best practice chemical safety information to protect employees.
- Manage Risk - Avoid heavy fines for noncompliance and insurance claims. Maintain your company’s reputation.
IOSH members new to Chemdoc can click here for a free consultation.
For more information, call 020 8133 4551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.