The awards are now in their 61st year, and this time they’re better than ever with new award categories including Team of the Year and Best in Country:
- More time to apply
- Fewer marked questions
- Increased word count
- Bonus marks for evidence and achievements
- Enhanced marking scheme and support materials.
This year there are 10 award categories, giving companies, teams and individual employees the chance to be the best in their sector, best in country and more.
The International Safety Awards recognise organisations from around the world who have demonstrated their commitment to occupational health, safety and wellbeing.
- Get the recognition you deserve
- Use your success to win new clients, partners and business opportunities
- Cultivate new talent with our Health and Safety Champion awards
- Reward your team and celebrate your success at our Gala Dinner.
Early bird discount is available until 31 October 2018. Find out more and buy your application at www.britsafe.org/ISA.