Featuring a sports style frame with a high performance, impact-resistant F-rated Polycarbonate protective lens as standard, the new STREAMTM EVO is ultra lightweight and highly comfortable.
Suitable for use across a wide range of industry sectors, STREAMTM EVO offers a comprehensive range of lens options for different environments, ensuring clarity of vision for the wearer.
Providing a perfect blend of safety, style and comfort, STREAMTM EVO is metal-free and has been designed with a number of innovative features including:
- TECTON 400 K&N rated - anti-scratch, anti-fog moisture repellent coating applied to both sides of the lenses
- Soft, adjustable, anti-slip nose bridge
- Soft, ventilated TempFLEX™ temple tips providing a comfortable, secure fit
- Co-injected bi-colour thermoplastic rubber temples providing a secure fit
- Slim temples to enhance comfort when worn with ear defenders
- Lateral protection
- UV 400 protection
The enhanced Riley TempFLEX™ system – flexible, Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) side arms and temple tips, inclinable temple mechanism, adjustable nose bridge and length adjustable temples - enables the wearer to create a tailored fit for their individual face shape.
STREAMTM EVO is also available with a separate Accessory Pack , containing an adjustable headband and gasket.
The robust polycarbonate wraparound lens gives a clear panoramic view, ensuring high performance protection from impacts, delivering perfect optical quality in accordance with EN166.
Lens options include:
- Twilight – designed to improve contrast and colour perception in low light conditions particularly for outdoor workers at dawn or dusk. Will also filter out more than 75% of blue light - reducing stress to the eyes.
- Anti-Reflective (AR) – ideal for workers in bright environments, AR lenses also eliminate reflections from the front and back surface of the lens providing better vision for night driving and improved vision for work
- Blue - enhances vision in the presence of excessive yellow light environments such as night time street lighting
- Clear - provides true colour recognition and are ideal for general purpose indoor and outdoor work in normal to low light conditions
- Grey - reduces brightness, minimising eyestrain in moderate to bright environments and making them ideal for daytime wear or outdoor tasks
Supporting the range even further is Riley’s ‘On-Sight” Service which includes Riley’s fully trained Optometrist and state of the art, mobile optician vehicle. This makes testing the eyesight of workers on site easy, saving time and money. The full Riley RX Prescription Service also enables workers requiring prescription safety glasses to have higher impact Polycarbonate lenses made specifically for them by Riley’s in-house laboratory.
“STREAMTM EVO builds upon the highly successful STREAMTM range of safety glasses, with enhanced innovation to increase comfort whilst delivering exceptional safety through the use of impact resistant Polycarbonate lenses,” said Peter Bartholomew, Riley Product and Brand Development Director.
To request a sample of Riley® STREAMTM EVO and to find out more about the benefits of the full Riley range visit riley-eyewear.com, call the Riley team on 0161 877 4747 or email email@example.com.