Get your team recognised in the Safety & Health Excellence Awards 2019
There's still time to get your team, employee or business recognised for its outstanding contribution to health and safety or fire safety. The Health and Safety Team of the Year Award (sponsored by NEBOSH) is one of 11 categories for this year's Safety & Health Excellence Awards.
It's completely free to enter and the deadline for entries is 31 January. Entering the Awards is the perfect way to demonstrate how your business and/or your team have made a real difference to health and safety standards.
The ceremony will be held at the prestigious VOX Conference Centre on 10 April 2019 at the NEC, Birmingham and will be hosted by comedian Sean Lock
The 2018 Awards attracted over 150 entries and next year’s awards now offers four brand new categories, which include The Alan McArthur Unsung Hero Award, Best Health and Safety in Manufacturing, Best Health and Safety in Construction and Best Health and Safety Project.
The complete category list is as follows:
• Campaign of the Year (Fire, Security or Health and Safety)
• HSM Health and Safety Manager of the Year – Sponsored by Alcumus
• Health and Safety Team of the Year – Sponsored by NEBOSH
• Alan McArthur Unsung Hero Award – Sponsored by 3M
• Best Health and Safety Project – Sponsored by Arco
• Best Health and Safety in Construction – Sponsored by Turner and Townsend
• Lifetime Achievement Award – Sponsored by Southalls
• Best Health and Safety in Manufacturing
• HSM Rising Star Award - Sponsored by NQA
• Innovation of the Year for Fire
• Innovation of the Year for Security
Make sure you don’t miss out and you submit your entry now. You can enter any of these categories for FREE by visiting www.she-awards.co.uk
Tickets for the Awards dinner are also now on sale and cost £199+VAT per ticket or £1,800 for a table of ten. You can buy your tickets now at www.she-awards.co.uk
We look forward to seeing you there!