They won’t suddenly become fire safety experts – but they’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take, and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the relevant fire safety issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, "Fire Safety for Managers" makes a powerful case for fire safety being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH, the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
- Flexibility – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business
- Efficient and effective learning – fire safety basics are covered in a single programme
- Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for your managers and supervisors
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from across the globe help drive the points home over the whole course.
- Each module is backed by crystal clear examples and recognizable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points
"Fire Safety for Managers" covers
- Employers’ responsibilities
- Fire and fire safety measures
- Assessing fire risks
- Creating a fire safety culture
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Fire Safety for Managers certificate.
What results can I expect?
- Improved organisation-wide fire safety awareness culture and appreciation of fire safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within your supply chain
Contact First4Safety for more details