The Pulsar NoisePen is a wearable noise dosemeter; a self-contained noise measuring device designed to help safety officers like you meet the needs of the Noise at Work Regulations and safeguard your workers from harmful noise.
This great value, compliant dosemeter is ideal for measuring the noise exposure of individual employees who are exposed to different noise environments over a working day or shift, allowing you to identify who is at risk and when they are at risk.
Features and benefits
- Easy to use, no cables, and tamper proof
- No additional reader or charger needed
- Capture, record and calculate noise exposure data for over 30 hours
- Schedule measurements for up to 28 days into the future
- Meets IEC 61252:1993 and ANSI S1.25:1991 standards
- Takes accurate measurements over a large dynamic range 70-140dB(A)
- Ideal for shift workers, lone workers and those working in confined spaces
- Save time and money with the Pulsar NoisePen – the more you buy the cheaper they get.
This outstanding device is simple to use yet fully compliant with international noise standards and can help you protect your company from costly noise-induced hearing loss claims.
Simply, Set Up, Start, Stop, Download and then use the outstanding Pulsar AnalyzerPlus reporting software supplied as standard to create your compliant Noise at Work reports.
Find out how we can help you capture, record and calculate noise exposure data with this latest innovation.