Organisations in the United Kingdom using chemical products must comply with the COSHH Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations.
Chemdoc is a cloud-based tool that simplifies chemical safety for you by sourcing and facilitating easy access to Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and the necessary tools to quickly write, distribute and manage relevant COSHH Assessments, both mandatory requirements of the chemical regulations.
What does Chemdoc do to help you achieve COSHH Compliance?
- Inventory – Set up your inventory by site/department.
- Safety data sheets – Source directly from manufacturers on your behalf
- Make SDS available to all your staff online in one central location.
- All classification information from SDS is prefilled on all assessments to produce a customised COSHH tool for your specific organisational needs.
- Identify the chemicals that are hazardous and therefore require Coshh assessments.
- Print COSHH management reports on the types of hazardous chemicals used onsite i.e. flammable, carcinogens.
- Easily take care of COSHH document management. Publish assessments, archive old versions and update COSHH assessments.
IOSH members new to Chemdoc can click here for a free demo & consultation.
For more information, call 020 8133 4551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.