The product has the customers’ needs at its heart. It is quick and easy to install and fully height adjustable thanks to heavy duty wires and adjustable gripple hooks. Its use of battery power also means it can be positioned anywhere on site –
with no need to rely on access to a power source. Achieving a two-year battery life, maintenance is kept to a minimum and the plug-and-play battery adaptor makes replacing the batteries a simple task. Thanks to the self-coloured and UV-stabilised
polymer composition exclusive to A-SAFE, high visibility is maintained and its inbuilt strength and durability further supports the “fit and forget” solution. This enables warehouse and factory managers to concentrate on the job at hand,
safe in the knowledge the technology is doing what it can to safeguard the business assets both in terms of people and property.
As the inventors of the world’s first industrial strength polymer safety barrier, A-SAFE’s aim across its entire range is to give each customer the tools to create a safer, best practice working environment. “One installed, drivers become
more aware of risks, changing behaviours and avoiding incidents before they occur. This gives immediate collision prevention with long-term safety gains” adds A-SAFE’s Head of Technologies.
Product details: Find out specifics about the A-Safe Alarm Bar here.
For further information, please visit the company website: www.asafe.com
A-safe Alarm Bar video demo
- A-SAFE is the inventor and manufacturer of the world’s first industrial strength polymer safety barrier system, used in warehouses, factories, airports, car parks and other industrial workplaces worldwide. Made from a trademarked advanced polymer
called MemaplexTM, A-SAFE barriers flex, absorb impact forces from heavy vehicles, then reform to their original shape.
- A-SAFE clients include Nestlé, Coca-Cola, BMW, 3M, Heathrow Airport, Unilever, Amazon and Jaguar Land Rover.
- The company was formed in Halifax, UK in 1984 and now has 16 subsidiaries in countries including Germany,
- France, Italy, Netherlands, Scandinavia, Belgium, Spain, USA, UAE, Japan as well as resellers in over 30 countries worldwide.
- A-SAFE won the Queen’s Award for International Trade in 2014, and again in 2018.
- In 2015, 2016 and 2017, A-SAFE was listed in The Sunday Times SME Export Track 100 league table of the fastest-growing international sales for British SMEs.
- In 2017, A-SAFE also featured in the HSBC International Track 200 league table as one of the UK’s mid-market private companies with the fastest-growing international sales.
- A-SAFE’s RackGuard product won the prestigious iF Award for product innovation in 2015, and their iFlex barrier range won the iF Award in the Industry/Skilled Trades category in 2016.
- A-SAFE worked with the British Standards Institution to sponsor and technically author PAS 13 – the first and only Code of Practice anywhere in the world for Safety Barriers used in Workplace environments.
- A-SAFE rigorously test their products using an in-house Research & Development team comprised of polymer physicists, design engineers and electronics engineers. They are independently verified by TÜV, MIRA and other authoritative bodies,
and compliant with PAS 13 code of practice.