What cultural shifts are required for the board to feel more directly accountable for the safety of their workforce?
Like a 1,000-piece puzzle, an effective safety culture takes time and focus to develop. Yet a few key actions can quickly get you on the right path.
This webinar sees Louis Wustemann, Kane Bliss-Appleton and Jane Murdoch explore what is required to put those pieces in place and see the picture take shape.
Together, they discussed:
- Methods of gauging – and shaping – C-suite support
- The importance of ‘sleeves up’ vs ‘sleeves down’ communication
- How metrics can reinforce strong or poor employee engagement
- Why safety isn’t second nature (and how you can address it)
- What people-centric programmes do differently
Louis Wustemann | Writer and speaker on health, safety and sustainability issues
Kane Bliss-Appleton | Vice chair, IOSH East Anglia Branch
Jane Murdoch | Chair, Scottish Chamber of Safety