As the risk environment continues to increase in complexity to protect against future disruptions, organisations need to expand the risk factors beyond the more traditional range of elements.
2022/23 has already highlighted new risk exposures that include supply chain issues, rising economic concerns and geo-conflicts. Then there are the longer-term risks of health and safety, attracting and retaining talent, climate change and cybersecurity.
Now is the time to think about what might come next and identify and analyse potential threats to your organisation to prevent costly disruptions or weaknesses.
The new Alcumus eBook explains how a proactive holistic approach to integrated risk management and risk mapping can help organisations identify, visualise, and prioritise the risks associated with their business
- Introduction: evolving risk landscape
- Identifying and prioritising business risks
- The role of integrated risk management
- Risk mapping: aggregate risks, identify future trends and preventative measures
- What are the key risks to map?
- Taking a digital approach
- Our customers say it best
- Proactively managing risk across your organisation
DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK NOW