What outcome are you looking to achieve with your health and safety training plan?
Research shows that training plans are often designed only to prevent prosecution or as a tick-box exercise. But this will not achieve a safer, healthier workplace.
Watch this fireside panel discussion to learn best practices and get inspired about what the future of workforce training and learning holds. Our expert panel delve into the preparation, delivery, transfer of knowledge and measuring effectiveness.
Key topic areas:
- Why does OSH learning need a rethink?
- Why do you need health and safety training in the first place?
- Training v learning and competencies v skills
- How best to deliver the message? (eLearning, classroom, on-the-job, blended)
- Workplace support and maintaining a high performance
- How do you measure effectiveness?
Health and safety consultant
The Safer Choice
Head of product – training and learning
Digital editor, IOSH magazine