ISO 45003, the first global standard on managing psychological health and safety at work, has arrived and, following the untold damage to workforce mental health and wellbeing post-pandemic, its publication is significant. Research carried out by EU-OSHA found that only 20% of European Enterprises inform their employees on psychosocial risks or work-related stress, let alone take action to tackle these issues.
This new standard applies to organisations of all sizes and in all sectors that want to implement, maintain and promote the continual improvement of mental health and wellbeing of all staff members in the workplace. So, how can safety and health practitioners play their part? Gain a better understanding of why this new standard has been published and how it can benefit your employees and organisation.
In this webinar, our expert panel discussed:
- What are psychosocial risks and stress in the workplace?
- What is the extent of the problem?
- Why is psychological health, safety, and wellbeing important?
- New pressures placed on health and safety teams and new challenges to tackle in OSH.
- What does the new ISO 45003 cover and what are its benefits?
- Expert tips for health and safety teams/organisations to manage mental health challenges in the workplace.