Back for 2021, Pulsar Instruments will again be delivering our one-day Noise at Work courses in a face-to-face classroom environment*.
Occupational noise is one of the biggest causes of hearing loss in workers today. There is no cure for this “noise-induced hearing loss” but it is preventable by making sure that employers address workplace noise hazards and supply appropriate protection when needed.
Pulsar’s one day Noise Awareness training courses are for anyone responsible for the health and safety of their employees. The focus is on helping people understand the issues relating to the legislation, measurement, and control of noise in their workplace. The course is suitable for anyone new to noise measurements or those in need of a refresher.
Specifically, Pulsar’s noise measurement training course will help you:
- Identify if you have a noise at work problem and, if so, who is at risk;
- Understand what noise measurements are needed, and what tools are needed and why;
- Comply with the ‘Controlling Noise in the Workplace’ regulations and understand more about this important legislation;
- Apply your noise measurements to the current noise action levels and legal limits; and,
- Take action if any of these levels or limits are exceeded.
Dates for 2021 include:
- Tuesday 15 June, Birmingham (Science museum)
- Tuesday 21 September, Bristol (Bristol Meeting Rooms)
- Tuesday 16 November, Edinburgh (Edinburgh Training and Conference Venue)
The course is delivered by a qualified professional and includes both theoretical and practical content. In addition to the comprehensive course materials attendees receive, they will also get a buffet lunch and other refreshments and a certificate of attendance.
*Each venue has stringent COVID-19 safety precautions in place, and we make every effort to make it as safe for everyone as possible.
Book your place online or call us on 01723 339715 for more information.
For more information on Pulsar Instruments range of noise and vibration measurement equipment visit our website www.pulsarinstruments.com