A highly focused, virtual event that brings together key health and safety buyers together with leading solution providers for focused one-to-one meetings via a pre-arranged itinerary of business meetings.
This one-day event takes place on Wednesday 3rd February 2021 and provides an ideal environment for the sector to share forward-thinking ideas, meet new partners and discover new ways of further building their businesses.
It’s entirely free for health and safety buyers to attend, including benefits such as;
- Prepare for every eventuality - We can build you a bespoke 1-2-1 itinerary of meetings with innovative and budget savings suppliers who match your requirements.
- Gaining industry insight - Enjoy a series of topical webinars led by industry thought leaders.
- Flexibility - Your attendance is flexible, you can either attend for half a day or the whole duration.
- Save time - We will handle everything for you, saving you time and money by arranging all the meetings for you based on your requirements.
You’ll be joining other senior industry professionals representing the likes of Baxterstorey, Grand Union Housing Group, L3 Harris, Resolution Interiors, Tesco Stores Limited, The University of Manchester, Vistry Group, Yorkshire Housing and more.
If you are an industry supplier, you can benefit from:
- Boosting your client portfolio - Meet 1-2-1 with senior health and safety buyers who are joining the virtual event solely to source new suppliers.
- Saving time - We will handle everything for you, saving you time by arranging all your meetings for you, based on your requirements and mutual interest.
- Brand exposure - Our all-inclusive packages include a variety of marketing materials that increase your brand awareness to buyers.
- Full buyer list - You will be provided with a full list of buyer contact details post-event.
Contact Charlotte Humphreys on 01992 374102 / [email protected] to find out about our range of event partner packages.
For more information, visit https://oshforum.co.uk/