We understand that you have training requirements, but social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic has made it difficult to attend a course. To support your needs, we have converted our courses to be taught live via a virtual classroom; this allows you to take the same amazing course, with the same amazing tutor, but instead of travelling to a training venue, you can access the course from home.
- Learn in a virtual classroom via your computer
- Taught live by one of our expert tutors
- Interact with other delegates and ask questions
Never studied in a virtual classroom? Here’s what you can expect…
What is the format of the course?
- After booking the course (via www.batalas.co.uk) you will be emailed log-in details to access the virtual classroom via Zoom
- Log on to the course on the designated date and time. The tutor will teach by sharing slides and using a virtual whiteboard, alongside group activities with other delegates
- We will provide you with a printed manual for use during the course
- After completing the course, we will email you a PDF certificate.
Do I need any technical equipment?
You will need a webcam, microphone and speakers (or headset if preferred), plus a reliable internet connection.
Our courses are taught via Zoom which is best used with Firefox, Edge or Chrome. We will provide you with a helpful Zoom guide prior to the course. Alternatively, for in-company training Microsoft Teams is also available.
Is the course CQI IRCA certified?
Yes, we are pleased to confirm that CQI IRCA have certified our virtual training courses.
What ISO 45001 courses are available?
To stay up to date with news and offers, click here to receive Batalas e-newsletters