The term COSHH stands for 'Control of Substances Hazardous to Health'. COSHH is the law that requires employers to control substances that are hazardous. In particular, the COSHH identifies chemicals that are hazardous to health. Although most companies will also identify chemicals which have physical or environmental hazards associated with them as well. COSHH is applicable to the UK market and comes from the following Regulation:
Organisations who breach the COSHH Regulations face serious consequence which can range from hefty fines, lawsuits via civil action or possibly imprisonment.
EcoOnline with over 20 years’ experience working with over 6000 clients in chemical safety, SDS & COSHH management and are offering a FREE one hour on demand webinar on chemical safety best practices to Master COSHH Chemical Safety Management in your workplace.
In this webinar we will go through the importance of managing your chemical safety effectively and efficiently, covering the following topics:
- Review of pain points, current processes and expectations
- Building your chemical inventory and safety data sheets
- COSHH and chemical safety best practices
- Understanding COSHH assessments
- Distributing completed assessments
- Monitoring compliance and legislation
- Walkthrough of our digital chemical safety solution
- Q&A session to answer your queries
This free webinar provides an executive view on how to manage your chemicals and how to build a successful chemical safety COSHH management programme.
All who register for the Webinar will get a FREE Ultimate Guide on COSHH Management.