1. IOSH magazine is published on behalf of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) by Redactive Publishing Limited.
2. The prize draw is open to readers of IOSH magazine excluding employees of Redactive Publishing Limited. Entry in the competition is free of charge. Any member may participate if aged over 18. Entries are limited to one per person. By entering you agree to these terms.
3. The prize draw is open until Wednesday, 30 November 2022.
4. Entrants need only provide their name and email address for the prize draw and such details will only be used by Redactive Publishing Limited, 9 Dallington Street, London EC1V 0LN for the purposes of the prize draw.
5. Entrants will be selected at random for the prize.
6. The prize is a gift card to the value of £100. Redactive Publishing Limited reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute a cash alternative for any prize. These are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Insurance is not included with any of the above prizes. Promoter accepts no liability or damage incurred during delivery.
7. All prizes are subject to availability.
8. Redactive Publishing Limited reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
9. All copyright in the entries will rest with Redactive Publishing Limited.
10. IOSH magazine and Redactive Publishing Limited will arrange delivery of the prize to an agreed email address.
11. IOSH magazine and Redactive Publishing Limited will not be liable for the condition of the prize while in transit.
12. The selection of the winners will be conducted randomly. IOSH magazine and Redactive Publishing Limited’s selection is final.
13. The winner will be contacted by email no later than 7 days after the close of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted during this period, Redactive Publishing Limited reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random and thereafter until a winner is found.
14. By entering you agree to opt into further promotional communications from IOSH magazine and Redactive Publishing Limited.
15. No correspondence will be entered into and legal proceedings are barred.
16. IOSH magazine reserves the right to change any detail of this survey and / or prize at any time.
17. In case of technical manipulations or non‐compliance with these terms, IOSH magazine and Redactive Media Group reserve the right to exclude participants from the survey, delete multiple entries or abort the entire survey. IOSH magazine and Redactive Media Group accept no liability or warranty.