This one-day event takes place on 3rd February 2021 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, London Stansted and provides an ideal environment for the sector to share forward-thinking ideas, meet new partners and discover new ways of further building their businesses.
It’s entirely free for health and safety buyers to attend, with complimentary guest passes including:
- A bespoke itinerary of pre-arranged meetings with product and service providers who match your requirements and upcoming projects;
- Access to a series of seminars by industry thought-leaders;
- Networking with like-minded peers;
- Lunch and refreshments.
Throughout the event there will also be a series of seminars to provide delegates with inspiration and insight.
You’ll be joining other senior industry professionals representing the likes of Baxterstorey, Grand Union Housing Group, L3 Harris, Resolution Interiors, Skymark Packaging International, The University of Manchester, Vistry Group and more.
If you are an industry supplier, you can benefit from:
- An audience of pre-qualified buyers
- A personalised itinerary of face-to-face meetings
- Stand, electrics, name board and furniture included
- Lunch and refreshments are included
If you would like to meet health & safety buyers face-to-face, via a social distancing compliant meeting booth or virtually, from your own office/home, we have packages to suit all budgets.
Contact Charlotte Humphreys on 01992 374102 / [email protected] to find out about our range of event partner packages.
For more information, visit https://oshforum.co.uk/