Following a record number of entries the final deadline for the Safety & Health Excellence Awards has been extended to 11 March 2020.
This is the final deadline and it won't be extended any further. The winners will be announced at a gala awards ceremony at the Vox in Resorts World, NEC Birmingham on 29 April 2020. which will be hosted by comedian Hugh Dennis (sponsored by Shawcity).
This year’s headline sponsor for the Safety and Health Excellence Awards is Lyreco and the 11 categories includes:
- HSM Health and Safety Manager of the Year – Sponsored by Alcumus
- Health and Safety Team of the Year – Sponsored by NEBOSH
- Alan McArthur Unsung Hero Award – Sponsored by 3M
- Best Health and Safety Project
- Best Health and Safety in Construction – Sponsored by Turner and Townsend
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Sponsored by Southalls
- Safer Logistics Award - Sponsored by Toyota Manual Handling
- Best Health and Safety in Manufacturing
- HSM Rising Star Award
- Innovation of the Year for Fire
- Campaign of the Year (Fire, Security or Health and Safety)
The new safer logistics category is a celebration of safety excellence in the logistics and supply chain sectors. The award recognises the most impressive achievements in a safety campaign or project throughout the industry over the past 12 months, honouring the key individuals and teams involved. The Awards will also once again incorporate the British Safety Industry Federation Awards. These will have a small fee to enter and you can do so by visiting www.bsif.co.uk
The Safety & Health Excellence Awards are FREE to enter and the deadline is 11 March 2020 at midnight. You can enter now by visiting www.she-awards.com/nominate